Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA) Notice
Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® sites, www.paarealtors.com, www.309mls.com, and other sites owned or operated by PAAR on which this notice appears or is linked (“Site” or “sites”) are owned, operated, and maintained by Peoria Area Association of REALTORS® (“PAAR”).
This Site follows the safe harbor provisions of 17USC S512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). As such, PAAR will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DCMA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by PAAR or by a third party who has provided content on our Site, please provide all of the following information to the PAAR Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1) A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3) An address, a telephone number, and an email address where RESO can contact you;
4) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5) A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6) Your electronic or physical signature.
PAAR may request additional information before removing any infringing material. PAAR may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States code, Section 512 (c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to PAAR’s Designated Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
PAAR Designated Agent:
7307 N. Willowlake Court
Peoria, IL 61614